Historic District Commission
Jim is the Secretary and Restoration Planner for the Commission. He has worked on or restored several historic structures in Jackson. He is a Retired Air Force officer, frustrated architect and passable carpenter and draftsman.
Gale and her husband, Martin, recently restored Millwood (ca 1840). Operated an interior design business in New Orleans and is a graduate of LSU.
Mary Ann is the Landscaping and Beautification Chair for the Commission, and has restored her 1930s bungalow with her husband, Frank.
Mary Ann McCoy Ridenour
Noted underwater archeologist, and author of numerous articles and papers. Al is currently restoring the Allen Cottage (ca 1929) and the Christmas Cottage (1837).
Clayton is a lifelong resident of Jackson, he and his wife, Cindi, are restoring the Dr. J.W. Lea House (1917).
Larry and his wife Janis moved to Jackson in 2014. They purchased the McCrea Cottage and spend their time restoring the home and its original detached kitchen.
Tammy is an antiques dealer, photographer and web designer. She and her husband George purchased the Kent Bungalow (1928) in 2015.
Copyright Jackson Historic Commission 2017